Lecture: Tibet - culture and residents // Cooking class Momos
Adult Education Center Brugg
1. Lecture: Tibet - culture and inhabitants
A Tibetan talks about his country and its culture from then and now.
A brief outline of the land and people of Tibet.
- What is the cradle of Tibetan culture?
- What is the essence of the Buddha's teaching?
- What does the Tibetan script look like?
- What contribution can Tibetan culture make to world peace?
Course management: Lobsang Zatul
Date: Monday, October 24.10.2022, 19.00, 20.30:XNUMX p.m. – XNUMX:XNUMX p.m
2. Momo cooking class
Tibetan cooking with Rinzin and Tashi Khadakpa
"Momos" - The small Tibetan dumplings are now well known and very popular in Switzerland. On October 29.10.2022, 14.00 from 16.00:XNUMX p.m. to XNUMX:XNUMX p.m., those interested could learn the art of making momos in the traditional Tibetan way with Tashi & Rinzin Khadakpa
Here you will find a few impressions of our Momo cooking class.